Edinburgh Gamers?

I was wondering if anyone on this board if from Edinburgh? and if they go to
the GW Games night or now of any clubs other that the SESWC which doesn't
really play GW stuff. I only ask because I am looking to get back into the
hobby but as I said Warhammer is no fun playing alone and I don't know
anyone who does.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Kev

> I was wondering if anyone on this board if from Edinburgh? and if they go
> the GW Games night or now of any clubs other that the SESWC which doesn't
> really play GW stuff. I only ask because I am looking to get back into the
> hobby but as I said Warhammer is no fun playing alone and I don't know
> anyone who does.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers
>
> Kev

There's an edinburgh university wargaming society, which as far as i gather
primarily plays GW stuff. I'm not actually a member, i just know a bunch of
guys who are. i can try and find out some details for you, or you could try
through EUSA's website. societies tend to be open to non-students too, im
not sure how theirs operates.

Adam

If you could find out any information I had a look for the website but its
gone now. There used to be one. Thanks for that any information would be
fantastic.

Cheers

Kev

"Adam Lion" <adamatadrockdotathdotcx> wrote in message
>> I was wondering if anyone on this board if from Edinburgh? and if they go
>> the GW Games night or now of any clubs other that the SESWC which doesn't
>> really play GW stuff. I only ask because I am looking to get back into
>> the
>> hobby but as I said Warhammer is no fun playing alone and I don't know
>> anyone who does.
>>
>> Any help greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Kev
>
> There's an edinburgh university wargaming society, which as far as i
> gather
> primarily plays GW stuff. I'm not actually a member, i just know a bunch
> of
> guys who are. i can try and find out some details for you, or you could
> try
> through EUSA's website. societies tend to be open to non-students too, im
> not sure how theirs operates.
>
> Adam

live near edinburgh up 4 a game of 40k or fantasy no lotr tho