Sign in with
Your question

PCI splitter

Tags:
  • PCI
  • Components
Last response: in Components
July 19, 2005 9:00:14 AM

Anybody knows where can I get a pci multiplyer/splitter, I've got a single pci motherbord and I have 2 cards that wants to get in, I've seen once a pci duplicator but I cant remember where...

More about : pci splitter

July 19, 2005 8:39:47 PM

What are your system specs, maybe you can buy a cheap mobo instead of the splitter, because the splitter is gonna share the PCI connection and it's gonna be slow.

<b><font color=blue>If you try to please everybody, nobody will like you<font color=blue></b>
July 20, 2005 6:01:19 AM

It's an Asus Terminator2 C3 Samuel2 800Mhz.
Related resources
July 20, 2005 10:14:19 AM

OMG, why didn't you just get an old Socket 7 system?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
July 20, 2005 2:05:46 PM

Not even google can find anything meaningful. What kind of a system is that?
Wouldn't it be better to get a cheap mobo?

<b><font color=blue>If you try to please everybody, nobody will like you<font color=blue></b>
July 20, 2005 7:02:01 PM

I think he got a Mini-ITX combo with integrated CPU.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
July 20, 2005 9:17:50 PM

So if he buys a different mobo chances are that it won't fit the case right?

July 21, 2005 1:59:39 AM

There are 2 slot riser cards but I dont think those would work in that case.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>
July 21, 2005 4:34:59 AM

Who knows what he's using for a case, hell, you can put Mini-ITX in ATX full towers if you like. Does that Asus combo come with a case?

July 21, 2005 12:54:31 PM

judging from folken's link yes.

July 21, 2005 6:30:59 PM

OH! I thought it would be Min-ITX, but this one looks Flex-ATX (two slots rather than one). SFF also uses Flex-ATX, as well as several OEM systems.

Anonymous
January 1, 2009 1:06:53 PM

or it can be an asus barebone pundit-R350 like mine...they gave it with a PCI splitter with two ends but i would like to ask if it is possible to stick a video board on it cause his sucks :fou: 
!