Whats better in a laptop more memory or tv-out?
I want to buy a laptop. Either the HP DV6-2010sa, or the Packard Bell TJ65-AU-031. Both are the same price. However, the HP has better multi-tasking features and is newer, with the DDR3 Memory (3GB MB) ands 250 GB Hard-drive. And the Packard Bell has 4GB MB memory with 320GB Harddrive. Both are on Windows 7. Which one is worth investing my money in as a student? Im interested in fast speeds and entertainment,
and me not being a computer expert, makes it kind of tricky to decide on which laptop, here is a list of what i want to have and be able to do;
-i often connect my iphone up, download new music and play it, have about 200 songs and counting
-i am always on the internet i have about an average of 5 tabs open on it (youtube,hotmail etc.)
-i have windows live messenger open all the time and about an average of 3 tabs open from that
- i have about one word document or powerpoint open as well at least
-i am on my laptop for about 6 hours a day weekdays and about 12 hours on saturdays and sundays
-i have wireless internet and printer
- i like not to be charging my computer while i am using it, one thing i have to do with my current laptop
- it will have to have windows 7 operating system
-i would like it to be fast, especially with all the applications i run
- i like to download movies and watch them, hence why i want the tv-out to plug it into my TV.
dont play games on my laptop really, the occasional online game though
- must have an optical drive re-writeable preferably
- i run the odd application like paint or adobe once in a while
If the HP can handle all of this, i think that it would be my choice. Do you think it can?
so which laptop out of the 2 would best suit my needs ?
i've been looking at exactually the same 2 today!!! and decided on the packard bell, haven't got it yet but.... it's got better battery life, is thinner, better RAM, quicker processer, higher quality webcam, and generally looks bettter! If i was u i would get the packard bell, thats what i did!!!
Hope this helps!