HDMI Question

Is there any sort of adapter that would allow me to separate the video and audio signals from the TV side of an HDMI cable (essentially allowing me to feed the audio an external amplifier from the TV end of the cable). I'm sure that the audio channels are sent through the cables as digital signals, so I suppose such an adapter would have to have some sort of A/D converter.

1 answer Last reply
More about hdmi question
  1. This is what I think you want but at this price it is cheaper to just take the audio out from your TV (analog or digital) and feed it to an AV receiver

Ask a new question

Read More

Digital TV Audio Cable HDMI Home Theatre