Lexmark All-in-One Printer X3470 & DVD burner stop working

when I upgraded to the that stupid Yahoo IE8 both my printer & DVD burner stop working
I have removed all traces of Yahelllllll IE8 & reinstalled IE7 with same service packs as was installed before the Yahellll screw up does anybody know what caused this other than doing this upgrade both printer & DVD burner are new
2 answers Last reply
More about lexmark printer x3470 burner stop working
  1. Same thing has happened to me, now that I've concentrated my memory:

All I own is Lexmarks-- Z34, Z52 & Xerox C20-- and I haven't been able to print ANYTHING but one page, occasionally, after a fresh system boot-up! Usually, I can also It's been going on at least 2 months and all I can blame it on is when I started fooling with IE8 betas and eventually the real thing... which have worked FINE and are the only browser that permits me to install and run the Citrix software I need to make my living.

My Desktop runs WinXP-Pro/Sp3 and my Lapdog runs VISTA/SP1; BOTH have the latest version of IE8, and neither of them can print anything beyond the odd page or so NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I WIPE THE HDD AND DO FRESH OS-INSTALLS OR TWEAK EACH AND EVERY %^&^%$!@# SETTING ON EACH PRINTER-DRIVER THAT YOU CAN THINK OF!!!!!!! Naturally, that includes uninstalling and re-re-re-re-re-installing the various versions of these Drivers!

Ain't it great... how "PRODUCTIVE" computers make you!!!!!!!

WHO knows how to solve these driver incompatibilities?
  2. This topic has been moved from the section Tom's Hardware Forum related to section Computer Peripherals by Justinblue
Ask a new question

Read More

Printers IE8 DVD Burner Peripherals