Need help with Yahoo Mail

I have a Dell 4500. I set up an account with Yahoo and I can navigate
throughout their site, however, I cannot access my Yahoo mailbox from my
computer. All I get is a white screen.

I can access my mailbox through other computers.

Also, when I tried to download Yahoo messenger I got a mesage saying
that it could not load because a required module is missing.
What is that?

Please help,

Kimmy

carolina country girl,
If you want POP3 access to your Yahoo Mail acct, these are some methods I
know about.

1. Pay Yahoo $29.99/yr for a premium acct.
2. Download/Install YPOPS! (formally know as YahooPops).
http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/

If you are having problems during the installation process. You might want
to download and reinstall Yahoo Messenger from their site. But first turn
off your anti virus program, before you download and install Yahoo
Messenger.

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>