[40K] Updated marines sets

Well, I received my UKWD304 this morning. In the new releases section for
April, it has Marneus and the Terminators, but neither the updated tactical
squad and assault squad boxed sets.

As I understood it, these were going to be released in April (and the
updated Devastator set in May). I checked the UK Online Store, and they
weren't there in Advanced orders. So I e-mailed MO to ask what was
happening with them.

This was the main part of their reply:

"Thanks for your email. In the case of these models as yet we have no
specific release date for these models. They may be released as unique
models, or possibly they'll be phased in after the old stock of Space Marine
tactical squads have been sold out. However, they should be in stores within
a few months so keep your eyes out for the new boxes."

That is slightly annoying, as I was hoping to get the new bits soon. Its
also a bit naughty, because the new bits in the set were meant to make up a
bit for the £3 price rise in April.

I looked on the US online store as well, and they aren't up there either.
They are in the advanced orders section of the Australian online store
though.

Rob

Robert Williams wrote:
> Well, I received my UKWD304 this morning. In the new releases section for
> April, it has Marneus and the Terminators, but neither the updated tactical
> squad and assault squad boxed sets.

> "Thanks for your email. In the case of these models as yet we have no
> specific release date for these models. They may be released as unique
> models, or possibly they'll be phased in after the old stock of Space Marine
> tactical squads have been sold out. "

IOW, exactly like the pop-top paints. Gotta dump the screws first.

> the new bits in the set were meant to make up a
> bit for the £3 price rise in April.

Rob, you actually *believed* them? For shame.

\-|-/

"John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
> Robert Williams wrote:
>> Well, I received my UKWD304 this morning. In the new releases section
>> for April, it has Marneus and the Terminators, but neither the updated
>> tactical squad and assault squad boxed sets.
>
>> "Thanks for your email. In the case of these models as yet we have no
>> specific release date for these models. They may be released as unique
>> models, or possibly they'll be phased in after the old stock of Space
>> Marine tactical squads have been sold out. "
>
> IOW, exactly like the pop-top paints. Gotta dump the screws first.
>
>> the new bits in the set were meant to make up a bit for the £3 price rise
>> in April.
>
> Rob, you actually *believed* them? For shame.

They never said that, actually. I just assumed the new bits were meant to
be a sweetner.

Rob

TRENDING THREADS