sanford

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2005

Win XP Prof; fast user switching turned on; two user accounts.

When I use 'fast user switching' to switch from user 1 to user 2, if,
instead of 'fast switching' back to user 1 (thereby leaving user 2 logged
on), I 'log off' user 2, the monitor screen goes black, all keys go dead,
on-off power switch goes dead. Everything is kaput! The only thing I can
do to get out of this situation then is to unplug the computer and reboot.
Seems that it shouldn't work that way. Am I doing something wrong? Is
there something I don't know? Any help will be eagerly appreciated.
Thanks.

I have that same issue as well.. its seems to be related to SP2...