xp home n nokia 7610

Using xp home and any one knows how can I download the songs in my pc into my
nokia 7610 handphone. what are the configurations that I have to made, thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about home nokia 7610

    Until someone who has done this comes along and sees your message, I
    would suggest reading the User Guide that came with the phone to see
    what needs to be done.

    su su wrote:

    > Using xp home and any one knows how can I download the songs in my pc into my
    > nokia 7610 handphone. what are the configurations that I have to made, thanks

    Head over to a dedicated cell phone web site. You will have better luck in
    getting info there than waiting for it in the Windows sections.

    One good web site: www.howardforums.com

    > Until someone who has done this comes along and sees your message, I would
    > suggest reading the User Guide that came with the phone to see what needs
    > to be done.
    >
    > su su wrote:
    >
    >> Using xp home and any one knows how can I download the songs in my pc
    >> into my nokia 7610 handphone. what are the configurations that I have to
    >> made, thanks

Nokia Microsoft Windows XP