hmmmmmmmm which Baneblade ???

assuming that money is not a big problem...............

Do I go for a Forgeworld or Armorcast Baneblade ?????

And is there a vast difference in size and detail (oooeer)

cheers all

Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere wrote:
> assuming that money is not a big problem...............
>
> Do I go for a Forgeworld or Armorcast Baneblade ?????
>
> And is there a vast difference in size and detail (oooeer)

FW aren't available anymore. Keep in mind Armorcast made TWO
Baneblades, the normal one and the super-detailed one. I've got a
normal one and a FW one. I haven't compared the two side by side yet,
but I can post a digicam pic if it's really important to you. My
website; www.chrisvalera.com also has a kitbashed superheavy made from
some cheapie kids toy. If it doesn't have to be a baneblade you can
consider doing that, the new Despot kit from Hellion Productions;
www.hellionproductions.com/ is a great start.

If you DO decide to get a FW Baneblade, you'd be well advised to grab
it now, before the new price change goes into effect.

--Chris

Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere wrote:
> assuming that money is not a big problem...............
>
> Do I go for a Forgeworld or Armorcast Baneblade ?????

Forgeworld. It's a bit bigger, thus more impressive compared to other
40k vehicles.

\-|-/
| A.K.D. F.E.M.C.

Cheers.........

I know of 4 AC baneblades y'see still boxed so I was basing my question on
that fact. I should have said at the time but I was doing 3 things at once
as usual :(

"Chris Valera" <grimdarkness@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere wrote:
>> assuming that money is not a big problem...............
>>
>> Do I go for a Forgeworld or Armorcast Baneblade ?????
>>
>> And is there a vast difference in size and detail (oooeer)
>
> AC aren't available anymore.

FYP
--
Jon Hedge,
"The chances are, I said it in jest."

First time e-mails should be tagged [RGMW] to make it through my spam
filter.

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org

"Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere" <snargargle@thepalace.com> wrote
in message news:xCY1e.17441$XH5.1988@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> assuming that money is not a big problem...............
> Do I go for a Forgeworld or Armorcast Baneblade ?????

Build your own ?? Try
http://www.mrobs.freeserve.co.uk/pages/baneblade.html

Cheers, Martyn

"John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
> Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere wrote:
>> assuming that money is not a big problem...............
>>
>> Do I go for a Forgeworld or Armorcast Baneblade ?????
>
> Forgeworld. It's a bit bigger, thus more impressive compared to other 40k
> vehicles.

Have you got comparison pics? I've got the AC Shadowword/Baneblade, and
exchanged measurements with someone who has the FW Baneblade, and they're
pretty close - I think the FW was .5" longer, but the width and height were
the same.

Dan

TRENDING THREADS