[Ebay] More awesome auctions!

Hello again all,

Just finished putting more great sci-fi, fantasy, LOTR, Pirates,
Warzone, Ral Partha, Bloodbowl, etc. stuff up on Ebay for your perusal.
Have a look:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZborscope2004

25mm Wargame Pirates, Female Pirates, Rowboat and more!
Warhammer Warzone Armored Bauhaus Hussar Leader MIB
Warhammer LOTR 25mm Gamling Rohan Banner Bearer MIB
Warhammer OOP 2 x Siege Mantlets MIB
Warhammer OOP 2 x Siege Mantlets MIB
Warhammer 40K OOP plastic Tarantula weapons platform
Warhammer 40K OOP plastic Tarantula weapons platform
Warhammer 40K 2 x Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thrakas
1/72 20mm Zvezda Landsknecht figures miniatures
Warhammer 40K LE OOP Imperial Guard crewmen on foot MIB
Warhammer Undead Vampire Counts Grave Guard Command MIB
Warhammer Ral Partha OOP Crucible Goblin Bat Rider MIB
Warhammer Games Workshop 4 Misfire Artillery Dice MIB
Warhammer 40K RARE OOP 6 Chaos Androids (Not Epic)
Warhammer OOP Bloodbowl Commissioner's Kit MIB
Warhammer Chaos Chariot MIB
Warhammer 40K LE Blood Angel Statue Space Marine

Estarriol

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

<donovan_borman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello again all,
>
> Just finished putting more great sci-fi, fantasy, LOTR, Pirates,
> Warzone, Ral Partha, Bloodbowl, etc. stuff up on Ebay for your perusal.
> Have a look:
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZborscope2004
>
> 25mm Wargame Pirates, Female Pirates, Rowboat and more!
> Warhammer Warzone Armored Bauhaus Hussar Leader MIB
> Warhammer LOTR 25mm Gamling Rohan Banner Bearer MIB
> Warhammer OOP 2 x Siege Mantlets MIB
> Warhammer OOP 2 x Siege Mantlets MIB
> Warhammer 40K OOP plastic Tarantula weapons platform
> Warhammer 40K OOP plastic Tarantula weapons platform
> Warhammer 40K 2 x Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thrakas
> 1/72 20mm Zvezda Landsknecht figures miniatures
> Warhammer 40K LE OOP Imperial Guard crewmen on foot MIB
> Warhammer Undead Vampire Counts Grave Guard Command MIB
> Warhammer Ral Partha OOP Crucible Goblin Bat Rider MIB
> Warhammer Games Workshop 4 Misfire Artillery Dice MIB
> Warhammer 40K RARE OOP 6 Chaos Androids (Not Epic)
> Warhammer OOP Bloodbowl Commissioner's Kit MIB
> Warhammer Chaos Chariot MIB
> Warhammer 40K LE Blood Angel Statue Space Marine

You know something, I really hate people who sell things that purport to be
something else. if its Warzone, its NOT warhammer, if its Ral Partha its NOT
warhammer etc......

--
estarriol