Chimes.wav sound occurs after I do several keystrokes

After I enter a series of keystrokes and stop, I get the chimes sound. This
is quite annoying but I can't find a setting to turn it off. The only way to
make it stop is to select "No Sounds" in the Sounds and Audio Devices section
of Control Panel. Does anyone else experience this, or know how to make it
stop? Thanks.

map

Titans Fan wrote:
> After I enter a series of keystrokes and stop, I get the chimes
> sound. This is quite annoying but I can't find a setting to turn it
> off. The only way to make it stop is to select "No Sounds" in the
> Sounds and Audio Devices section of Control Panel. Does anyone else
> experience this, or know how to make it stop? Thanks.

Are you hitting the shift key 5 times?

--
Mike Pawlak

no.. In fact, I didn't hit the shift key at all on this reply and after
keying and stopping, it still did it.