Keyboard, mouse and wireless internet.

Hi,
Every now and then, my keyboard and mouse will freeze after using the PC for a while or ity sits idle, and I must restart my PC to get it back. Upon restart, the wireless internet connection will not connect and I have to unplug the adaptor and replug for it to connect. I just changed the keyboard and mouse to wireless, to rule that out. Now I'm baffled. Any ideas?
8 answers Last reply
More about keyboard mouse wireless internet
  1. Hi :)

Virus ?

All the best Brett :)
  2. if the mb a newer one check to see that you have all the bios updates.there been a few for usb devise for the z77 chipset.
  3. what does it mean when your mouse or key board doent work
  4. what can i do to fix the problem
  5. Hi

I've tried 2 different anti virus scans, nothing found, no malware, no spyware. I've flash the bios with the most recent version from Dell and updated the chipsets. Still the same problem.
  6. nsophia said:
    what does it mean when your mouse or key board doent work

It means the cursor, does not respond to anything. I can't Ctrl+Alt+Del and get to the task manager, the cursor does nothing when I move the mouse around, all is dead.
  7. Hi :)

Hard drive test in DOS...Hirens cd etc....

All the best Brett :)
  8. So, an update, did hard drie test - all is good, various malware/spyware and virus scans - all is good. eberted back to an older version of chipset, as I updated it a couple of months ago and did a combofix. Thought I had it as the PC performed well until the other night when I was converting a movie from .avi to .mpeg and in the middle of it everything froze up. I had to hard boot the PC and start everything over again.
Ask a new question

Read More

Mice Connection Wireless Internet Keyboards Windows 7