Ritesh Sahadeo said:
For photographing small insects which camera is the best and is suitable for taking pictures of small insects ?
1) Canon - PowerShot G12
2) Canon - PowerShot SX30 IS
3) Nikon - CoolPix P500
4) Nikon - CoolPix P7000
5) Nikon - CoolPix P100
If you want to click the photographs for the insect, then its not depends the camera model, but it depends on the lens you are using and some of the lens available in Nikon and they are listed below.
1) Nikon 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor Lens
2) Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor Lens
3) Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
For Canon Digital SLR camera's, there are 3 popular choices.
1) Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
2) Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
3) SIGMA 50mm f2.8 EX Macro 1:1 Lens for Canon SLR digital camera's
And I thinks this is sufficient information for you.