I lost Toshiba nb250 windows 7 starter

Please will some one help me retrive windows 7 starter during the cause of uninstalling a programm.
Thanks
11 answers Last reply
More about lost toshiba nb250 windows starter
  1. If Windows 7 Starter was the original OS, reset your Toshiba by :-

1) Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch off your machine.

Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.

2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook.

3) When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.

4) When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.

5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.

6) Select Recover to out-of-box state. Click Next again.

7) Click Next to Start recovery.

Note, your drive will be wiped, so your data will be lost...
  2. dodger46 said:
    If Windows 7 Starter was the original OS, reset your Toshiba by :-

1) Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch off your machine.

Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.

2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook.

3) When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.

4) When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.

5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.

6) Select Recover to out-of-box state. Click Next again.

7) Click Next to Start recovery.

Note, your drive will be wiped, so your data will be lost...

Thanks for the help, but can I download it and save it on a USB stick for next time use in case.

Please How can I connect a Toshiba NB250 notebook to a HP DJ 3070A B611s wireless printer?.
  3. dodger46 said:

Thanks for your help.
  4. please help, the program is not working
  5. Did the Recovery work? If not, where did you get stuck with the download ISO? Probably at the 'delete/sources/ei.cfg '
    I looked at this, and you would need to be an experienced user to perform the deletion.
    Best for you would be to contact Toshiba and ask for a Recovery disk, Windows Starter is not generally available for download.
  6. Thank you once again your help.
  7. neearyee said:
    Thank you once again your help.

Hi

I'm having problem with my external hard drive, 80gb hard drive with windows XP, I connected it to my new desktop pc,and it asked me to format it before I can use it. I tried to format it but it didn't work, I tried it again and to my surprise there was nothing on it. i tried to connect it to the pc but I didn't find the hard drive, anytime I tried it was in vain. And also whenever I connect the hard drive I hear some noise. Will somebody help me with this problem. Thanks
  8. neearyee said:
    Thank you once again your help.

Hi

I'm having problem with my external hard drive, 80gb hard drive with windows XP, I connected it to my new desktop pc,and it asked me to format it before I can use it. I tried to format it but it didn't work, I tried it again and to my surprise there was nothing on it. i tried to connect it to the pc but I didn't find the hard drive, anytime I tried it was in vain. And also whenever I connect the hard drive I hear some noise. Will somebody help me with this problem. Thanks
  9. Don't like the 'noise'! Could be the drive is failing. Download and run Seatools for Windows to see if it is recognised and passes tests
    http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/
  10. dodger46 said:
    Don't like the 'noise'! Could be the drive is failing. Download and run Seatools for Windows to see if it is recognised and passes tests
    http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/

Okay I will download it, thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Toshiba