Cookies folder

What is the Cookies folder for which is at
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Cookies?
When I use IE to browse, cookies appear in
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\
Temporary Internet Files. Is there a setting to
assign a folder for cookies?

*TimDaniels*

The cookies folder is for cookies, files that are sent to your computer from
websites you visit that contain information about what you were looking for
etc etc. There are good cookies and bad cookies, depending where you've been.

No need to change anything. If you want to delete the cookies, in IE click
TOOLS> INTERNET OPTIONS and you will see a tab that says "DELETE COOKIES",
press it and the cookies are gone, you will also see a tab that says "DELETE
FILES", press it to delete files from the Temporary Internet folder.

In otherwords, you don't have to delete, change or create any new folders,
Windows has already placed the folders it needs to handle these files on your
system.

NOTEKY

"Timothy Daniels" wrote:

> What is the Cookies folder for which is at
> C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Cookies?
> When I use IE to browse, cookies appear in
> C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\
> Temporary Internet Files. Is there a setting to
> assign a folder for cookies?
>
> *TimDaniels*

I know what cookies are.
The question is why do they appear in
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files,
and not in