New Terminators painting article

"Phil Walling" <phil@wargamesworld.com> wrote in message
news:1112709821.465267.281360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All,
>
> Just finished up a painting guide for the new GW terminators - in
> Imperial Fist colours.. follow the link -
<snip linky>

I think you missed a step. How about you clean up the yellow splodges on the
storm bolter?
Once you've done that, you might get around to reading our FAQ and start
tagging the regular website plugs that constitute your posts.
--
Jon Hedge,
"The chances are, I said it in jest."

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Jon Hedge said

> Once you've done that, you might get around to reading our FAQ and start
> tagging the regular website plugs that constitute your posts.

On the whole spammers don't read the groups they're spamming.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

"Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Jon Hedge said
>
>> Once you've done that, you might get around to reading our FAQ and start
>> tagging the regular website plugs that constitute your posts.
>
> On the whole spammers don't read the groups they're spamming.

So you're telling me to take it to his own forum? =oP
--
Jon Hedge,
"The chances are, I said it in jest."

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Jon Hedge said

> "Robert Singers" wrote
>> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Jon Hedge said
>>
>>> Once you've done that, you might get around to reading our FAQ and
>>> start tagging the regular website plugs that constitute your posts.
>>
>> On the whole spammers don't read the groups they're spamming.
>
> So you're telling me to take it to his own forum? =oP

It would be iresponsible of me to ask people from this news group to go
en masse to a spammer's forum and discuss how they like his behaviour.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

It was a cold day in September when Robert Singers entered the world pub
known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Jon Hedge said
>
> > "Robert Singers" wrote
> >> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Jon Hedge said

> >> On the whole spammers don't read the groups they're spamming.
> >
> > So you're telling me to take it to his own forum? =oP
>
> It would be iresponsible of me to ask people from this news group to go
> en masse to a spammer's forum and discuss how they like his behaviour.

But not without precedents I think...(not your asking the doing)
--
Jim M

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"The only game I like to play is Old Maid - provided she's not too old." --
Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:52:25 +1000, "Jon Hedge" <ihug.com.au@dopefish>
wrote:

>"Phil Walling" <phil@wargamesworld.com> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Just finished up a painting guide for the new GW terminators - in
>> Imperial Fist colours.. follow the link -
><snip linky>
>
>I think you missed a step. How about you clean up the yellow splodges on the
>storm bolter?
>Once you've done that, you might get around to reading our FAQ and start
>tagging the regular website plugs that constitute your posts.

I need to get those images scanned and put up a real Terminator
painting guide! Though they won't be in an official chapter's colors.
-Erik

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 07:03:41 -0700, Phil Walling wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just finished up a painting guide for the new GW terminators - in
> Imperial Fist colours.. follow the link -
> http://www.wargamesworldforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=528&PN=1&TPN=1
>
> Phil

Ack, it looks like an orange monkey. If it's not that orange in real life,
you should try differnt lighting and colour correcting the images.

And, honestly i just can't take a 'painting guide' seriously when the
model still has mold lines all over it.

--
should you wish, you can send email to the DisgruntledPawn
via the ever popular gmail domain

"disgruntled pawn" <see@sig.invalid> wrote in message
> On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 07:03:41 -0700, Phil Walling wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Just finished up a painting guide for the new GW terminators - in
>> Imperial Fist colours.. follow the link -
>> http://www.wargamesworldforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=528&PN=1&TPN=1
>>
>> Phil
>
> Ack, it looks like an orange monkey.

In art school that particular orange is called Monkey-Butt Orange so I guess
that was the look he was going for.

--

-smithdoerr