Which laptop brand should i go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapil5rock

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
I'm an engineering student. i want to buy a laptop for net browsing, watching movies, programming, studies, etc...

i am very confused about the brand. though ACER, HCL and LENOVO are cheaper with a very good configuration, but i have doubt on their durability.

my BUDGET is RS. 42,000. and i want it to last longer, because i cant afford it. may be dell, hp or Sony have good durability but in my budget their configuration is very low.

As far as i have heard, from some users that lenovo's optical drive gets crashed and acer components quality is bad. i don't know how much its true.

and about TOSHIBA i don't have idea, but I'm thinking to go for it

so what should i do? if i am wrong anywhere please correct me, and help me to have a good deal.

laymanmi

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009

Well I have owned only 1 Dell Laptop XPS and it's been 3 years now. I have used this laptop just about everyday, and I mean for hours and hours at a time. I burn alot of cd's, dvds, and watch tv,movies, tons of internet time, downloading, uploading, AutoCad work, lots of gaming. All I can say is it's been perfect. I have only one complaint, the battery last about 1 year and dies. I am tired of buying a battery every year. But that's all. It's a great computer, alittle pricey but worth every penny. My three Children all have Dell laptops, no complaints, except battery life. I know others who have HP, Sony,Toshiba,Compac,?? all have had problems on and off, and have to get them fixed for various reasons.....hope this helps. laymanmi

amasingcyber

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
If you are thinking of purchasing a new computer system, today many branded computer have become highly un affordable including their parts like mother board, memories, and other assorted computer innards. Gathering wholesale computer parts need consider because the prices of good computers remained less or more and offering the same kind of services as the rest of the computers.

An excellent way to build and source your own computer is go to wholesale parts. The ones available in branded computers many of people opinion that these parts are in some way inferior. However, for some people who disagree think that using these tools is cheaper and more efficient to offload their low-grade stock on unsuspecting consumers.

Branded computer dealer than required by an order from manufactures but they make more parts. To handles quickly and efficiently that a quality crisis or sudden spurt in demand they can be control feature, this is an integral. Wholesale computer parts dealers are off loaded the excess past for a huge discount if the order is processed without confrontation.

Those who know better to build own computers invest the time and effort that takes because they then sell these replacement items for a discount. You can be stand up to make enormous investments by buying the parts directly from these dealers. Apart from the habitual computer manufacturers, do consider others, next time your desire to go in for a computer procure. The wholesale computer parts dealers that consider sourcing out from your computer. You’ll be enjoy lament your choice.http://img.tomshardware.com/forum/uk/icones/smile.gif

amasingcyber

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
[quotemsg = 218987,1,501081] Saya adalah seorang mahasiswa teknik. saya ingin membeli laptop untuk browsing bersih, menonton film, pemrograman, studi, dll ..

i am sangat bingung tentang merek. meskipun ACER, LENOVO HCL dan lebih murah dengan konfigurasi yang sangat baik, tetapi saya mempunyai keraguan pada ketahanan mereka.

ANGGARAN saya adalah RS. 42.000. dan saya ingin bertahan lebih lama, karena i cant mampu. mungkin dell, hp atau Sony memiliki daya tahan yang baik tetapi dalam anggaran saya konfigurasi mereka sangat rendah.

Sejauh yang saya dengar, dari beberapa pengguna yang lenovo's optical drive akan jatuh dan kualitas komponen acer buruk. i don't tahu berapa banyak yang benar.

dan tentang TOSHIBA saya tidak punya ide, tapi aku berpikir untuk pergi untuk itu

jadi apa yang harus saya lakukan? if i am salah di mana saja mohon perbaiki aku, dan membantu saya untuk memiliki banyak. [/ quotemsg]

Jika Anda berpikir untuk membeli sistem komputer baru, mungkin blog ini bisa membantu Anda rent-laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts