GW release schedule thru June 18th from Dakka

40K
9th April
Space Marine Terminator Squad £20 /5figs

16th April
Marneus Calgar with Honour Guard £25 /5figs

4th June
Tyranid Codex £12
Genestealers £15 /8figs
Hive Tyrant £20 each

25th June
Tyrant Guard £10 each

WFB
30th April
Lustria Book

14th May
High Elf Mage £5 each
High Elf Hero £6 each

21st May
High Elf Repeater Bolt Thrower £12 /+2crew

28th May
Skaven Plague Monks £18 /20figs

11th June
Skink Warchiefs £6 /2figs

18th June
Rat Ogres and Giant Rats £18 /10figs

"Chris Valera" <grimdarkness@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

Are these dates for the U.K. only, or are they world-wide?

relkins wrote on Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:35:00 -0700:
> Are these dates for the U.K. only, or are they world-wide?

UK only. The Nids army deal on 7th May for £150 is missing from that list.
I've heard that for the US add a month on for the Nids stuff.

Dan

On 5 Apr 2005 13:13:47 -0700, "Chris Valera"
<grimdarkness@hotmail.com> wrote:

>40K
>9th April
>Space Marine Terminator Squad £20 /5figs

8th here in the US. Though I keep seeing this fully painted new
Terminator Squad and half-painted plastic Terminator Chaplain
conversion staring at me from my desk.

>16th April
>Marneus Calgar with Honour Guard £25 /5figs

The pimped-out squad, how nice!

>4th June
>Tyranid Codex £12
>Genestealers £15 /8figs
>Hive Tyrant £20 each
>
>25th June
>Tyrant Guard £10 each
>
>WFB
>30th April
>Lustria Book
>
>14th May
>High Elf Mage £5 each
>High Elf Hero £6 each
>
>21st May
>High Elf Repeater Bolt Thrower £12 /+2crew
>
>28th May
>Skaven Plague Monks £18 /20figs
>
>11th June
>Skink Warchiefs £6 /2figs
>
>18th June
>Rat Ogres and Giant Rats £18 /10figs

Well, these should be interesting to watch. Especially the Lustria
release. It'll show up in the local stores on the 29th, one day
before the Warhammer Warbands RTT. I wonder how much it will distract
the players? That would be interesting to see...
-Erik

Chris Valera wrote:

> 4th June
> Tyranid Codex £12
> Genestealers £15 /8figs
> Hive Tyrant £20 each
>
> 25th June
> Tyrant Guard £10 each

Are these new Tyranid models again? I'm sure the Genestealers are new,
but the Tyrant and Guard being re-released already?

KH

http://www.vovin.de/artikel/tyraniden.html

--
Joakim

In article <slrnd5b80n.c6q.nouser@crux.id.gu.se>, jockelinde,
nouser@notmydomain.se Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> In article <jah5e.7025$vt1.5625@edtnps90>, Keith Hann wrote:
> > Chris Valera wrote:
> >
> >> 4th June
> >> Tyranid Codex £12
> >> Genestealers £15 /8figs
> >> Hive Tyrant £20 each
> >>
> >> 25th June
> >> Tyrant Guard £10 each
> >
> > Are these new Tyranid models again? I'm sure the Genestealers are new,
> > but the Tyrant and Guard being re-released already?
>
> http://www.vovin.de/artikel/tyraniden.html

Damn those Germans for writing in German. What were they thinking?

Thanks for the link (interesting tid-bits once I ran it through
babble fish.)

Myr ;)

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

In article <MPG.1cbfd62898485b9698a504@news-server.woh.rr.com>, Myrmidon wrote:
> In article <slrnd5b80n.c6q.nouser@crux.id.gu.se>, jockelinde,
> nouser@notmydomain.se Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

>> > Are these new Tyranid models again? I'm sure the Genestealers are new,
>> > but the Tyrant and Guard being re-released already?
>>
>> http://www.vovin.de/artikel/tyraniden.html
>
> Damn those Germans for writing in German. What were they thinking?
>
> Thanks for the link (interesting tid-bits once I ran it through
> babble fish.)

I hope you used babel fish the Proper Way, i.e. by going from German,
to French, to Greek, to English. If you do that you can get gems like
this:

"He exists still more noises, nevertheless those they are very
doubtful. They are not clarified demi by the plenitude, even if the
source is enough doubtful."

--
Joakim