GW release schedule thru June 18th from Dakka

40K
9th April
Space Marine Terminator Squad £20 /5figs

16th April
Marneus Calgar with Honour Guard £25 /5figs

4th June
Tyranid Codex £12
Genestealers £15 /8figs
Hive Tyrant £20 each

25th June
Tyrant Guard £10 each

WFB
30th April
Lustria Book

14th May
High Elf Mage £5 each
High Elf Hero £6 each

21st May
High Elf Repeater Bolt Thrower £12 /+2crew

28th May
Skaven Plague Monks £18 /20figs

11th June
Skink Warchiefs £6 /2figs

18th June
Rat Ogres and Giant Rats £18 /10figs
7 answers Last reply
More about release schedule june 18th dakka

    "Chris Valera" <grimdarkness@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

    Are these dates for the U.K. only, or are they world-wide?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    relkins wrote on Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:35:00 -0700:
    > Are these dates for the U.K. only, or are they world-wide?

    UK only. The Nids army deal on 7th May for £150 is missing from that list.
    I've heard that for the US add a month on for the Nids stuff.

    Dan
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    On 5 Apr 2005 13:13:47 -0700, "Chris Valera"
    <grimdarkness@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >40K
    >9th April
    >Space Marine Terminator Squad £20 /5figs

    8th here in the US. Though I keep seeing this fully painted new
    Terminator Squad and half-painted plastic Terminator Chaplain
    conversion staring at me from my desk.

    >16th April
    >Marneus Calgar with Honour Guard £25 /5figs

    The pimped-out squad, how nice!

    >4th June
    >Tyranid Codex £12
    >Genestealers £15 /8figs
    >Hive Tyrant £20 each
    >
    >25th June
    >Tyrant Guard £10 each
    >
    >WFB
    >30th April
    >Lustria Book
    >
    >14th May
    >High Elf Mage £5 each
    >High Elf Hero £6 each
    >
    >21st May
    >High Elf Repeater Bolt Thrower £12 /+2crew
    >
    >28th May
    >Skaven Plague Monks £18 /20figs
    >
    >11th June
    >Skink Warchiefs £6 /2figs
    >
    >18th June
    >Rat Ogres and Giant Rats £18 /10figs

    Well, these should be interesting to watch. Especially the Lustria
    release. It'll show up in the local stores on the 29th, one day
    before the Warhammer Warbands RTT. I wonder how much it will distract
    the players? That would be interesting to see...
    -Erik
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Chris Valera wrote:

    > 4th June
    > Tyranid Codex £12
    > Genestealers £15 /8figs
    > Hive Tyrant £20 each
    >
    > 25th June
    > Tyrant Guard £10 each

    Are these new Tyranid models again? I'm sure the Genestealers are new,
    but the Tyrant and Guard being re-released already?

    KH
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    http://www.vovin.de/artikel/tyraniden.html

    --
    Joakim
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    In article <slrnd5b80n.c6q.nouser@crux.id.gu.se>, jockelinde,
    nouser@notmydomain.se Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
    > In article <jah5e.7025$vt1.5625@edtnps90>, Keith Hann wrote:
    > > Chris Valera wrote:
    > >
    > >> 4th June
    > >> Tyranid Codex £12
    > >> Genestealers £15 /8figs
    > >> Hive Tyrant £20 each
    > >>
    > >> 25th June
    > >> Tyrant Guard £10 each
    > >
    > > Are these new Tyranid models again? I'm sure the Genestealers are new,
    > > but the Tyrant and Guard being re-released already?
    >
    > http://www.vovin.de/artikel/tyraniden.html

    Damn those Germans for writing in German. What were they thinking?

    Thanks for the link (interesting tid-bits once I ran it through
    babble fish.)

    Myr ;)

    #1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
    much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

    - Eric Noland

    # 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
    raise a Warhammer army

    - Roy Cox

    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

    ****

    RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

    Or...

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    In article <MPG.1cbfd62898485b9698a504@news-server.woh.rr.com>, Myrmidon wrote:
    > In article <slrnd5b80n.c6q.nouser@crux.id.gu.se>, jockelinde,
    > nouser@notmydomain.se Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

    >> > Are these new Tyranid models again? I'm sure the Genestealers are new,
    >> > but the Tyrant and Guard being re-released already?
    >>
    >> http://www.vovin.de/artikel/tyraniden.html
    >
    > Damn those Germans for writing in German. What were they thinking?
    >
    > Thanks for the link (interesting tid-bits once I ran it through
    > babble fish.)

    I hope you used babel fish the Proper Way, i.e. by going from German,
    to French, to Greek, to English. If you do that you can get gems like
    this:

    "He exists still more noises, nevertheless those they are very
    doubtful. They are not clarified demi by the plenitude, even if the
    source is enough doubtful."

    --
    Joakim

Games Video Games