Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

I am having problems getting my USB optical Microsoft mouse to work on my new
Toshiba Satalite A85 notebook.

I plug it in to any of the usb ports and it wont work. I tried restarting too.

Do I need to install something or change something to get it to work or is
the mouse not compatable.

Are you USB ports enabled in the BIOS of your laptop? It seems that they
are not!

"Ricky" <Ricky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems getting my USB optical Microsoft mouse to work on my
>new
> Toshiba Satalite A85 notebook.
>
> I plug it in to any of the usb ports and it wont work. I tried restarting
> too.
>
> Do I need to install something or change something to get it to work or is
> the mouse not compatable.

TRENDING THREADS