Sign in with
Your question

Sucker Punch Movie Trailer Looks Cool March 2011!

Last response: in Entertainment
August 1, 2010 11:17:50 PM

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/891027/sucker-punch/v...

It has the Affect of a Nikita Going into an Assylum with an Alice in Wonderland Kind of feel also, but the suprise is she sees Samurai when she closes her eyes! This Movie's Creativity reminds me of the Game Sanitarium where you go through many paradox's to test your Creative logic and solutions from various myths one of the best games of 1996 or 1998 I can't remember when! Only game more creative than that is Zork Nemesis or Grand Inquisitor!! Also you have a hot Blond Jeniffer Tilly in a maid gear!
November 25, 2010 7:44:23 PM

I remember the first time I saw this trailer. A mega-jaw-dropping "wow".

I can't wait.
February 26, 2011 6:15:42 PM

that movie was horrible, -5 out of 10,
February 28, 2011 10:05:50 PM

Yeah, this trailer looks great, a lot of action and looks like japan cult movies
With directed by 300 director, this movie is worth to go to watch
March 10, 2011 5:20:46 PM

bbgink said:
Yeah, this trailer looks great, a lot of action and looks like japan cult movies
With directed by 300 director, this movie is worth to go to watch

Not watchmen! get those Adjustment Bureau Dudes to get rid of those life is a lez drag films pretty boring superhero warfarin! Coolest scene was roscher breaking about of prison old school, kinda of liek the joker breaking out in Under the red hood animation with batman! Old school prison shank movies is ridicoulus in the future! Kinda of catches people off guard like the green berets!
!