Adobe Acrobat Reader Updates

Sal

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2003

I want to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader, 7.0.2. Their
website specifies that version 7.0.1 must already be installed before
running the 7.0.2 update. My version is 5.0.1. Do I have to update to
all the intermediate versions first?

Sal,

It would be better if you refer to the Adobe support sites. Acrobat reader is not a Microsoft
product.

Adobe support
http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Sal" <here@softcom.net> wrote in message
>I want to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader, 7.0.2. Their
> website specifies that version 7.0.1 must already be installed before
> running the 7.0.2 update. My version is 5.0.1. Do I have to update to
> all the intermediate versions first?

You can not update any Adobe Acrobat version to a new level. You need to
remove Acrobat Reader 5 and install Acrobat Reader 7. Then, you can update
to 7.0.2.

"Sal" <here@softcom.net> wrote in message
>I want to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader, 7.0.2. Their
> website specifies that version 7.0.1 must already be installed before
> running the 7.0.2 update. My version is 5.0.1. Do I have to update to
> all the intermediate versions first?

Alias

Open the Reader. Help/Check for updates now.

--
Alias

"Sal" <here@softcom.net> wrote