Service Pack

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 28, 2005 4:28:55 PM

I recently ordered SP2 on disk in English. Today I received it from Germany
but in Spanish.

If I install it will it change everything to Spanish?

If not and I bypass Autorun will I be able to install it successfully?

Should I just reorder the disk?

Pete

More about : service pack

July 28, 2005 5:35:04 PM

"Pete Cumberland" <peter.cumberland@york-house.freeserve.co.uk> wrote

>I recently ordered SP2 on disk in English. Today I received it from
>Germany
> but in Spanish.
>
> If I install it will it change everything to Spanish?

It won't work.

> If not and I bypass Autorun will I be able to install it successfully?

No.

> Should I just reorder the disk?
>
> Pete

Yes.

--
Alias

July 28, 2005 7:06:18 PM

Hi Pete,

SP2 can also be downloaded from this link.
Download details: Windows XP Service Pack 2 for IT Professionals and Developers

Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
http://bertk.mvps.org

!