[FS] Pre-Ebay courtesy post

Hey all,

Before I put them up on Ebay, I have some blisters if you're
interested. All are mint in blister and currently available models
unless noted. I take Paypal, money orders*, and checks*.
*In US funds, get delivery confirmation on the envelope(50 cents at the
most).

Salamander's Chaplain Xavier: $7
Dwarf Engineer: $6
Big hammer in right hand and left hand empty.
Dwarf Thunderer Command: $7
Dwarf Thunderer Command: $7
Both have Champions with two pistols, otherwise could be used for
regular Dwarf commands
Dark Elf Sorceress on Foot: $5
Dark Elf Sorceress on Foot: $5
Both the same, wicked witch (I think she's actually Malekith's mom, and
they now label her as generic Sorceress)
Dark Elf Assassin with claw blades: $6
Vampire Counts Bat Swarm (10 metal bats, 2 swarm bases): $6
OOP Lizardman Kroxigor (last edition): $8

Thanks for looking!
~Donovan Borman

Myrmidon wrote:

> > Salamander's Chaplain Xavier: $7
>
> Oh! Oh! I want this! Pick me (and I'll email you to.)

Myr has dibs on Chappy X.

> > Big hammer in right hand and left hand empty.
>
> Is this 40K or WFB - if 40K I'm interested.

Sorry for the cunfuzlement, that's the description of the Dwarf
engineer. Also, are my tags showing up??? I tagged this [FS] and it's
not showing?!

Still available:

Dwarf Engineer: $6
(Engineer has Big hammer in right hand and left hand empty)

Dwarf Thunderer Command: $7
Dwarf Thunderer Command: $7
(Both have Champions with two pistols, otherwise musician and standard
could be used for
regular Dwarf commands)

Dark Elf Sorceress on Foot: $5
Dark Elf Sorceress on Foot: $5
(Both the same, wicked witch (I think she's actually Malekith's mom,
and
they now label her as generic Sorceress)

Dark Elf Assassin with claw blades: $6

Vampire Counts Bat Swarm (10 metal bats, 2 swarm bases): $6

OOP Lizardman Kroxigor (last edition): $8

Added note to all: I can ship a blister or two for $2 to the
continental US and I know Quebec (probably Toronto and other areas
close to the US border). Non-CONUS and Non-Quebec folks, put your dibs
in and include your address and I'll find out shipping for you. I'm not
ebay, if the shipping is too high you can withdraw. I combine shipping
AND I offer deals:eek:)
Most overseas folks, you'll probably do better looking closer to home
since these aren't OOP or anything unless you want a bunch of them.

Thanks Myr, all!
~Donovan Borman

In article <1113049929.309285.301180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
donovan_borman@yahoo.com, donovan_borman@yahoo.com Varfed out the
following in Timo speak...
> Hey all,
>
> Before I put them up on Ebay, I have some blisters if you're
> interested. All are mint in blister and currently available models
> unless noted. I take Paypal, money orders*, and checks*.
> *In US funds, get delivery confirmation on the envelope(50 cents at the
> most).
>
> Salamander's Chaplain Xavier: $7

Oh! Oh! I want this! Pick me (and I'll email you to.)

> Big hammer in right hand and left hand empty.

Is this 40K or WFB - if 40K I'm interested.

> Thanks for looking!
> ~Donovan Borman

Oh no - Thank YOU!

Myr

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

In article <1113069477.603383.324840@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
donovan_borman@yahoo.com, donovan_borman@yahoo.com Varfed out the
following in Timo speak...

> Myrmidon wrote:
> > >
> > > Salamander's Chaplain Xavier: $7
> >
> > Oh! Oh! I want this! Pick me (and I'll email you to.)
>
> Myr has dibs on Chappy X.
>

> > > Big hammer in right hand and left hand empty.
> >
> > Is this 40K or WFB - if 40K I'm interested.
>
> Sorry for the cunfuzlement, that's the description of the Dwarf
> engineer. Also, are my tags showing up??? I tagged this [FS] and it's
> not showing?!

Cool! I'll get the funds to you for Chappy X as soon as possible.
As for your tags - yes, the original post and my reply had the [FS] tag.
The problem is that you're using google-groups and for some reason it's
stripping the tags off of replys on EVERY group. The programmers at
google are supposed to be looking into it - but so far they obviously
haven't fixed the problem.

Later,

Myrmidon

--
The Cheeseboy is one of these players with less sense than money.
Always has the newest army and plays each of them in the same way...

-- Matt Thompson

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea said

> Dwarf Engineer: $6
> (Engineer has Big hammer in right hand and left hand empty)

Postage would be a killer sorry.

> Dwarf Thunderer Command: $7
> Dwarf Thunderer Command: $7
> (Both have Champions with two pistols, otherwise musician and standard
> could be used for
> regular Dwarf commands)

Actually these are are good for a Mordheim warband.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.