Fax Console & ThumbsPlus

When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
"[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to Thumbsplus"

What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and Picture
Viewer?

This is a file association problem. Type this in Start, Run dialog:

CMD /C ASSOC .TIF=TIFImage.Document

If that does not help, download and apply the TIF association fix from here:

Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Jochen_E" <JochenE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
> "[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
> When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to
> Thumbsplus"
>
> What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and
> Picture
> Viewer?

Thanks very much, problem solved. I appreciate your support!
Thanks again.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> This is a file association problem. Type this in Start, Run dialog:
>
> CMD /C ASSOC .TIF=TIFImage.Document
>
> If that does not help, download and apply the TIF association fix from here:
> http://www.dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Jochen_E" <JochenE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
> > "[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
> > When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to
> > Thumbsplus"
> >
> > What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and
> > Picture
> > Viewer?

You're welcome.