ctrl-alt-delete

Suddenly ctrl-alt-delete does not work anymore. I don’t know how it happened
but now when I press them nothing happens. This is really annoying because I
have a lot of programs running that reeaaallllyyyy slow up the computer. I do
have ad aware but that doesn’t help
2 answers Last reply
More about ctrl delete

    "spuck87" wrote:

    > Suddenly ctrl-alt-delete does not work anymore. I don’t know how it happened
    > but now when I press them nothing happens. This is really annoying because I
    > have a lot of programs running that reeaaallllyyyy slow up the computer. I do
    > have ad aware but that doesn’t help
    when i try the other ways of bring taskmanager up they do not work as well.
    i have also tried the fix that was posted on someones elses message. trying
    to find it in %SystemRoot%\system32. i found it but when i click on
    taskmgr.exe it says it is being used by another program

    Hi,

    perhaps any malware or trojan is preventing task manager from showing up.
    You may download HijackThis from

    Make a log file and send it for review in the following forums

    Spyware Info Forums
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

    Geeks To Go forum
    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/

    TomCoyote Forum
    http://forums.tomcoyote.org/

    SpywareBeware Forum
    http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php

    Bleeping Computers
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/HijackThis_Logs_and_Analysis-f22.html

    You can download spyware removal tools like Ad-Aware SE, Spybot, MS
    AntiSpyware etc.

    Thanks.

    --
    Regards,
    Pramit Roy

    "spuck87" wrote:

    > "spuck87" wrote:
    >
    > > Suddenly ctrl-alt-delete does not work anymore. I don’t know how it happened
    > > but now when I press them nothing happens. This is really annoying because I
    > > have a lot of programs running that reeaaallllyyyy slow up the computer. I do
    > > have ad aware but that doesn’t help
    > when i try the other ways of bring taskmanager up they do not work as well.
    > i have also tried the fix that was posted on someones elses message. trying
    > to find it in %SystemRoot%\system32. i found it but when i click on
    > taskmgr.exe it says it is being used by another program

Computers Microsoft Windows XP