Suddenly ctrl-alt-delete does not work anymore. I don’t know how it happened
but now when I press them nothing happens. This is really annoying because I
have a lot of programs running that reeaaallllyyyy slow up the computer. I do
have ad aware but that doesn’t help

"spuck87" wrote:

> Suddenly ctrl-alt-delete does not work anymore. I don’t know how it happened
> but now when I press them nothing happens. This is really annoying because I
> have a lot of programs running that reeaaallllyyyy slow up the computer. I do
> have ad aware but that doesn’t help
when i try the other ways of bring taskmanager up they do not work as well.
i have also tried the fix that was posted on someones elses message. trying
to find it in %SystemRoot%\system32. i found it but when i click on
taskmgr.exe it says it is being used by another program

Hi,

perhaps any malware or trojan is preventing task manager from showing up.
You may download HijackThis from

Make a log file and send it for review in the following forums

Spyware Info Forums
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

Geeks To Go forum
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/

TomCoyote Forum
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/

SpywareBeware Forum
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php

Bleeping Computers
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/HijackThis_Logs_and_Analysis-f22.html

You can download spyware removal tools like Ad-Aware SE, Spybot, MS
AntiSpyware etc.

Thanks.

--
Regards,