Windows cannot find "/e,idlist;548:352,"

Windows XP Pro, SR2. After updating several device drivers, this statement
began to appear on startup, followed immediately by "My Documents" folder
opening. It is a nusiance, since everything seems to be working well, but I
assume it is a errant registry entry. I noticed it happened under my user
name, but not when logging in under the administrator name. Any suggestions
where I should look?

Hi RLR,

One of the startup entries is causing this. You can find that out using the
MSConfig utility. See:

How to troubleshoot by using the System Configuration utility in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"RLR" <RLR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows XP Pro, SR2. After updating several device drivers, this
> statement
> began to appear on startup, followed immediately by "My Documents" folder
> opening. It is a nusiance, since everything seems to be working well, but
> assume it is a errant registry entry. I noticed it happened under my user
> name, but not when logging in under the administrator name. Any
> suggestions
> where I should look?

Thanks for the process. It looks like the problem is caused by one of the
items in the services tab of msconfig. I have restarted the services that I
think I need to operate, and I have left the discovery of the culprit until I
have time to continue the troubleshooting. Thanks,