[40k] Painting Advice for the Cheap Gamer? Using Delta Cer..

I'm trying to find a conversion chart for us poor teachers who can't
even afford good GW paint (well the GW paint I use is for my BFG
things, must keep the fleet to quality)

Anyhoo, I'm trying to find conversions for 2 specific paints,

Warlock Purple and Ultramarine Blue

Does anyone use the Delta Ceramcoat substitues?

"Scoot" <Scoot@spam.ca> wrote in message
> I'm trying to find a conversion chart for us poor teachers who can't
> even afford good GW paint (well the GW paint I use is for my BFG
> things, must keep the fleet to quality)
>
> Anyhoo, I'm trying to find conversions for 2 specific paints,
>
> Warlock Purple and Ultramarine Blue
>
> Does anyone use the Delta Ceramcoat substitues?

I'm pretty sure someone (Myr?) did a conversion chart for Apple Barrel (and
or one of the other brand listed in the next sentence) craft paints to
Citadel colors. Apple Barrel, Plaid, and Delta Ceramcoat are usually found
all in the same section of craft stores etc. Try doing a google search of
this newgroup.