Installation Upgrade from Windows 2000 to Windows XP Pro

I upgraded my OP system Windows 2000 and Installed Windows XP Pro. When
re-booting I have to choose XP rather than 2000 to to run. How can I remove
the old prior OP Windows 2000 from my system and auto boot directly to XP?

brianc

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2002

Delete win2k from the C:\boot.ini file.