Installation Upgrade from Windows 2000 to Windows XP Pro

I upgraded my OP system Windows 2000 and Installed Windows XP Pro. When
re-booting I have to choose XP rather than 2000 to to run. How can I remove
the old prior OP Windows 2000 from my system and auto boot directly to XP?
1 answer Last reply
More about installation upgrade windows 2000 windows

    Delete win2k from the C:\boot.ini file.
    "XP Tweaker" <XP Tweaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I upgraded my OP system Windows 2000 and Installed Windows XP Pro. When
    > re-booting I have to choose XP rather than 2000 to to run. How can I
    > remove
    > the old prior OP Windows 2000 from my system and auto boot directly to XP?

Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP