Best On-Line Message Board Software?...

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have decided I need an on-line message board and was wondering what
everyone recommends.

Ideally something that is low cost and easy to install. It would be great to
get something I can just purchase and use without a yearly fee. Also it
would be nice to be able to export all the messages and e-mails to a file.

Other than that, just looking for something that looks good and works, just
wondered what you all recommend and what are some of the leading ones out
there. Thanks!

Frank

P.S. Also anything out there that would integrate into my Blogger template?

--
http://www.mediaartist.com/
"Media Artist Secrets"

"frank" <frankmcma@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I have decided I need an on-line message board and was wondering what
> everyone recommends.
>
> Ideally something that is low cost and easy to install. It would be great
> get something I can just purchase and use without a yearly fee. Also it
> would be nice to be able to export all the messages and e-mails to a file.
>
> Other than that, just looking for something that looks good and works,
just
> wondered what you all recommend and what are some of the leading ones out
> there. Thanks!
>
> Frank
>
> P.S. Also anything out there that would integrate into my Blogger
template?

> --
> http://www.mediaartist.com/
> "Media Artist Secrets"
> The Blog for Creative Professionals

Frank

It's hard to beat this one.

phpBB
http://www.phpbb.com/

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User

It might not be the "Best," but Microsoft offers a FREE blog service called MSN Spaces.
It might meet your needs.

http://spaces.msn.com/
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"frank" <frankmcma@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I have decided I need an on-line message board and was wondering what
> everyone recommends.
>
> Ideally something that is low cost and easy to install. It would be great to
> get something I can just purchase and use without a yearly fee. Also it
> would be nice to be able to export all the messages and e-mails to a file.
>
> Other than that, just looking for something that looks good and works, just
> wondered what you all recommend and what are some of the leading ones out
> there. Thanks!
>
> Frank
>
> P.S. Also anything out there that would integrate into my Blogger template?
>
> --
> http://www.mediaartist.com/
> "Media Artist Secrets"
> The Blog for Creative Professionals

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yes..I know of it. I have a blog actually. I did need a message board..where
people can post topics and discuss.

--

"t.cruise" <t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It might not be the "Best," but Microsoft offers a FREE blog service
> called MSN Spaces.
> It might meet your needs.
>
> http://spaces.msn.com/
> --
>
> T.C.
> t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com
> Remove [NoSpam] to reply
>

> "frank" <frankmcma@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I have decided I need an on-line message board and was wondering what
>> everyone recommends.
>>
>> Ideally something that is low cost and easy to install. It would be great
>> get something I can just purchase and use without a yearly fee. Also it
>> would be nice to be able to export all the messages and e-mails to a
>> file.
>>
>> Other than that, just looking for something that looks good and works,
>> just
>> wondered what you all recommend and what are some of the leading ones out
>> there. Thanks!
>>
>> Frank
>>
>> P.S. Also anything out there that would integrate into my Blogger
>> template?
>>
>> --
>> http://www.mediaartist.com/
>> "Media Artist Secrets"
>> The Blog for Creative Professionals

In article <ePkgFU6kFHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, ronv@mvps.org
says...

> It's hard to beat this one.
>
> phpBB
> http://www.phpbb.com/

I agree, it took me about an hour to get it running on several servers
using IIS 5 and IIS 6.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me