[paint] Starship troopers & Bretonnians update

Hello All,

The Mercenary Brush site has just been updated again! Blimey - thats scary,
its almost getting regular....

From Esrik:

1.. A very funky Baneblade & some Hydras added to his E:A Imperial Guard 2
gallery.
http://mercenarybrush.com/esrikeaig2.shtml#bane
2.. & apparently they were up at the time of the last update, but I missed
them myself - check out the Blood Bowl Lizardmen Team
http://mercenarybrush.com/esrikblood.shtml#lizard

From Paul "TuffSkull" T. :

1.. Sorceress' , General & Heroes , Trebuchet, Grail Reliquae & group
shots finish off the Bretonnian Galleries. (now almost 100 photos strong!)
http://mercenarybrush.com/whfbbrets.shtml
2.. New Starship Troopers section open with a Mobile Infantry Teaser -
More soon!
http://mercenarybrush.com/sst.shtml

3.. All my gallery listings have been re-arranged into alphabetical order
for easier viewing - if you loose something, its still there, just moved up
/ down the lists!
Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://mercenarybrush.com - The Mercenary Brush Galleries & Painting Service
http://www.epic40k.com - if its epic, Its there.....

In article <d40386$kvl$1@titan.btinternet.com>, Paul T.,
paul_j_t@spambuffer.btinternet.com Varfed out the following in Timo
speak...
> Hello All,
>
> The Mercenary Brush site has just been updated again! Blimey - thats scary,
> its almost getting regular....

http://mercenarybrush.com

Ohh, and now with links. Nice stuff Paul. Pardon me while I
gouge my eyes out with a spoon in despair at ever getting all my epic
stuff painted as nicely as you and your fellow painters on the site have
done.

Thanks for the links to the pics,

Myrmidon

--
I'm sorry. I admit, I've been shaping my brush with my lips
again. My thane is starting to look real good tho'. Damnit Myr

- Jesus Singers, the Sneaky Yoda

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...