Sign in with
Your question

Westinghouse 24" L2410NM monitor parts

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 27, 2009 12:27:13 PM

Hi everyone I have tried with out luck where to find a replacement panel "LCD" for my L2410NM. Does anyone have a clue where I could possibly find one, and or if anyone has a broken but good panel that might be willing to sell? Thank you so much!
September 19, 2010 11:04:43 PM

hi just if you still have your westinghouse monitor? wanna sell it to me if you do? i'm trying to fix one and i've replaced two boards and no luck yet. thanks!

email address removed to save you spam
September 20, 2010 10:08:37 PM

I have a broken one too. Not sure whats wrong, but I am thinking I will try to repair it. Or sell it I guess if the price is worth it.
Related resources
September 20, 2010 11:00:16 PM

so do you know what might be wrong with your monitor? on mine i replaced the power supply and inverter board and it still won't power on. next option will be to replace the main board. i bought this monitor broken already but physically it's in perfect shape just doesn't power on. if you wanna sell it let me know. thanks!
July 24, 2011 12:41:16 PM

Anyone have a stand left over they could sell me? Mines mounted to the wall, and I think I threw the box away with the stand/base still in it.
July 24, 2011 4:06:57 PM

tjx10 said:
Anyone have a stand left over they could sell me? Mines mounted to the wall, and I think I threw the box away with the stand/base still in it.

I am replacing my L2410NM in the next coming weeks, I could sell you my parts if the price is right.
November 4, 2011 6:19:29 PM

I know this thread is a little old, but I see that it was updated this year from '09 so thought I would give it a shot. I as well have a broken Westinghouse 24" monitor. But I didn't break the screen, NOPE, mine caught fire lol. One of the regulators on a board caught fire while it was on one day.

I'm wondering if anyone has a monitor with a busted screen or something that they would want to sell the guts out of? I don't need the case or screen, or base, just the boards that are in it as well as the speakers. All of this should fit in a usps flat rate box. If you have any of this, email me admin@rc-help.com. If that email doesn't go through, come check out my website and click on the contact link at the bottom for the same email Rc-Help.com

Thanks in advance to anyone that has these parts. I have called Westinghouse and you would think I asked them to cure all cancer instead of asking for a part. They were clueless.
!