Customize autoplay menu again?

Hi all,

I am working hard on customizing the autoplay menu. but I need helps!
Is there a way to modify the registry manually or by a program. I need
to plug in a memory stick and if there are some files (such as .dat
file) in the memory stick , the autoplay menu will display "Launch
myprogram.exe", and the user can click it and process the .dat file.
This should be happened in every computer installed myprogram.exe. Does
anybody know how to do that?

Thanks!

Byte

First, do not format the memory stick for that will disable it from playing
music.
Leave it as be when you got it. Load music/graphics/sound files/documents
on it to your hearts content whatever your purpose. Just do not try to
change its format. You can create an icon on your desktop to activate it (if
it is plugged in).
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the