help asap dont know what to do

on start up screen where you click icons. when i click a certain one the
screen flashes 2 times and dosent connect. what do i do.

"cherribomb" <cherribomb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> on start up screen where you click icons. when i click a certain one the
> screen flashes 2 times and dosent connect. what do i do.

You might get a better answer if you clarify the question a bit.

First, what "startup screen"? Are you talking about Windows, some program,
some menu...Since you said "doesn't connect" it sounds like an Internet
issue, so if that's the case, what are you trying to connect to? What ISP or
???

And you said it's only a certain icon, so does that mean you have other ones
that work?

From what you said so far, no one is going to be able to do much more than
make wild guesses, although I'll admit that there are some around here who
seem to have mindreading capabilities.

dont click that one.......................??

a little more info would be helpful.
peterk

the problem