Cheap Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional download

July 28, 2005 4:39:26 PM

I found a cheap download version of Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional.
Thought I'd share =)
The newest version, Adobe Acrobat 7.0, is not compatible on any windows
system older than XP, so this is a good alternative.

http://www.crmsoftwares.com/adac60prof.html
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 10:14:52 PM

And you decided to post it to an XP newsgroup where people who have XP and
can use ver 7.0 because?????
peterk

the problem

!