Cheap Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional download

I found a cheap download version of Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional.
Thought I'd share =)
The newest version, Adobe Acrobat 7.0, is not compatible on any windows
system older than XP, so this is a good alternative.

http://www.crmsoftwares.com/adac60prof.html
1 answer Last reply
More about cheap adobe acrobat professional download

    And you decided to post it to an XP newsgroup where people who have XP and
    can use ver 7.0 because?????
    peterk

    the problem
    <koklynn.yip@angelexcrm.net> wrote in message
    >I found a cheap download version of Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional.
    > Thought I'd share =)
    > The newest version, Adobe Acrobat 7.0, is not compatible on any windows
    > system older than XP, so this is a good alternative.
    >
    > http://www.crmsoftwares.com/adac60prof.html

Download Microsoft Compatibility Acrobat Windows XP