[WFB] Base Sizes

I know that there was once a pdf from GW with the correct base sizes
for all armies. (The same thing that came as a cardboard extra with
one issue of WD.) Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have the pdf or a link for where it could be found? I
would very much like to have it.

/Luna
--
Daniel Luna | Top reasons that I have a beard:
luna@update.uu.se | a) Laziness.

"Daniel Luna" <luna+usenet@update.uu.se> wrote in message
> I know that there was once a pdf from GW with the correct base sizes
> for all armies. (The same thing that came as a cardboard extra with
> one issue of WD.) Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere.
>
> Does anyone have the pdf or a link for where it could be found? I
> would very much like to have it.
>
> /Luna
> --
> Daniel Luna | Top reasons that I have a beard:
> luna@update.uu.se | a) Laziness.
> http://www.update.uu.se/~luna/ | b) I can.
> Don't look at my homepage (it stinks).| c) I can get away with it.

you can download it from the link on this page:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/warhammer/base-chart/1

or you can try this direct to the PDF:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/warhammer/base-chart/assets/base-chart.pdf

"Melketh" <abcdef@ghijk.com> writes:

> "Daniel Luna" <luna+usenet@update.uu.se> wrote in message
> > I know that there was once a pdf from GW with the correct base sizes
> > for all armies. (The same thing that came as a cardboard extra with
> > one issue of WD.) Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere.
>
> you can download it from the link on this page:

Thanks you very much. I had been looking for that one for quite some time.

Thanks!

/Luna