ocget.dll files from unknown publishers

lee

I keep getting the message from Windows Explorer Security warning that
"Windows has blocked this software because it can not verify the publisher".
File name "ocget.dll" from unknown publisher. This seems to happen anytime I
try and open a .pdf file and I do know the publisher. How do I get this
message to stop appearing? I am using Windows XP and IE 6.0 SP 2 on a Dell
Diminsion 8300. Thanks in advance.

ocget.dll is a Mocrosoft file but it isn't part of XP or normally part of
Internet Explorer.

http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&query=ocget.dll&x=9&y=15

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.