[Ebay] Space Marine Commander "pro" painted

Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2005 3:56:44 AM

Here is the link:

I spent a little over 35 hours on this guy. As of this post there are 2days
10 hours left in the auction. No reserve. For more examples of my work
check out www.parvusmachina.com

Thanks
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 2:59:05 PM

parvusmachina wrote:
> Here is the link:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> I spent a little over 35 hours on this guy. As of this post there are 2days
> 10 hours left in the auction. No reserve. For more examples of my work
> check out www.parvusmachina.com
>
> Thanks

Nice, but 35 hours?! Good grief! That seems to me ample time for a
1000pt marine army.

35 hours to plan collecting/painting/assembling an army with army list?
Pricless.
-Joe (bad painter) Boster.
!