[40k] Ultramarines Tyranid Hunters

They're okay, but why not just release Tyranid Hunter shoulderpads for
the current plastics? There doesn't seem to much difference between
these and normal SMs other than those.

Philip Bowles

Philip wrote on 28 Apr 2005 20:53:27 -0700:

> They're okay, but why not just release Tyranid Hunter shoulderpads for
> the current plastics? There doesn't seem to much difference between
> these and normal SMs other than those.

At least Iron Hands players have a couple more models to base conversions on
with those 2 with robotic limbs.

dan

In article <587631d1.0504281953.3c33784f@posting.google.com>, Philip
Bowles, pbowles@aol.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> They're okay, but why not just release Tyranid Hunter shoulderpads for
> the current plastics? There doesn't seem to much difference between
> these and normal SMs other than those.
>
> Philip Bowles

Thanks for the pics. Honestly they're ok - but they don't exactly
stand out as 'Nid Hunters'. The 'Do it yourself' conversions with Nid
parts nailed to the armor look more the part than these guys.

Myrmidon

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****