Auto Delete profile during logoff or restart of PC

Hello Everyone,

Good day.
I would like to ask if it is possible to automatically remove the domain
profile on a local machine everytime the user logs off or restart the system?
What may be the best solution for this, aside from the roaming profile..
Hope you can help me provide an article or steps on how to implent this thing.

Thank you very much,
Yaj

Yaj Gomez wrote:

> I would like to ask if it is possible to automatically remove
> the domain profile on a local machine everytime the user logs
> off or restart the system? What may be the best solution for
> this, aside from the roaming profile.. Hope you can help me
> provide an article or steps on how to implent this thing.
Hi,

You can use Microsoft's Delprof.exe, as long as it is ok that all
existing profiles are deleted, including the Administrator profile
(no big deal really, it will be recreated automatically when you log
on with the Administrator account, getting the settings from the
Default User profile").

Put Delprof.exe in a computer startup (with a GPO) that runs as part
of the boot up process (before the user logs in). Run the command
using the /Q switch (Delprof.exe /Q), it will delete all existing
profiles on a computer.

It will not touch any other folders in the "C:\Documents and Settings"
folders, such as "All Users", "Default User, "LocalService" and
"NetworkService", it will only delete "real" user profiles.

Delprof.exe is in the free Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9d467a69-57ff-4ae7-96ee-b18c4790cffd&DisplayLang=en

(The kit will install on WinXP or later, the individual files can
then be copied to other computers if needed)

To be able to access files (e.g. Delprof.exe) over the network from
the computer startup script, you could put the file(s) on a network
share and grant read access for the AD group "Domain Computers" to the
share, and then use an UNC path to run Delprof.exe from your script.

Delprof can be used to run against remote computers as well.

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: