Closed Solved

Any expresscard 34 has a 4-pin firewire port for pc with camcorder

I can a sony icr-trv820 camcorder that I need to connect to my PC which has an expresscard 34 slot.
I am looking for an expresscard that fits in my pc expresscard slot and has a 4-pin firewire port on it (not to confuse with the usb 4-pin ports. Is their any company that sell these or do I have to buy a cardbus card and an adaptor to convert the card to fit in the expresscard 34 slot.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about expresscard firewire port camcorder
  1. I need an expresscard34 for a laptop.. that has a 4-pin firewire. Do you know if any exist?
    What you recommended is for a desktop.

    I have bought the sony 4-pin firewire cable.
  2. Best answer
  3. Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
  4. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Connection Firewire Camcorders Product