Sign in with
Your question

Tritton AX Pro 5.1 headphones Repair

Last response: in Home Audio
November 23, 2009 4:36:58 PM

I need to replace the 9 pin din on my head phones. Does any one have the connection schema to the din plug. I need to know what color wire goes to which pin. Unfortunately while I was dis-assembling the plug 4 of the wires broke off. I called Tritton support but they were no help. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
December 29, 2009 1:54:49 AM

hey sorry i cant help but my mic on my triton ax pro doesn't work and i cant take it back. Any idea how i can fix it? I was thinking of striping the wire an reconnecting them ...maybe one is cut or something.
m
l
March 1, 2011 10:31:30 AM

hardtop said:
I need to replace the 9 pin din on my head phones. Does any one have the connection schema to the din plug. I need to know what color wire goes to which pin. Unfortunately while I was dis-assembling the plug 4 of the wires broke off. I called Tritton support but they were no help. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi Hardtop,

I've got a similar problem, one of the nine pin broke off when i tried to repair my tritton headset, and no help can be found on the internet to understand which function it realize. So please if you've found "the connection schema to the din plug" you were looking for, can you give me a link or something ?

Thanks a lot
m
l
Related resources
October 9, 2011 12:45:17 AM

soz bud same as yourself no help from them, my headsets started only giving sound in one ear and im sure its from the control unit not from the decoder unit so im gona have to sstrip the wires n that back and try but if that fails where could i get just the headset and not the whole packeage from
m
l
June 9, 2014 3:35:27 PM

hardtop said:

currently working on the same, got some phoen plugs, ive gotten the headset to work, but i cant seem to get the microphone to work im thinking that one of the wires is shared among the phone plugs, but i dont know which one.
m
l
June 9, 2014 3:35:32 PM

hardtop said:

currently working on the same, got some phoen plugs, ive gotten the headset to work, but i cant seem to get the microphone to work im thinking that one of the wires is shared among the phone plugs, but i dont know which one.
m
l
!