Video Card PLEASE HELP

I am trying to connect 2 monitors to one computer, to have a dual monitor
system. I recently got a new video card (Rage Pro 8MB) and installed it into
an empty PCI slot. My computer installed the drivers for it, and device
manager says it's working properly and enabled. However, my computer only
detects the monitor plugged into my old video card. Both video cards have
one VGA slot. Both monitors work when plugged into my old card, but neither
work when plugged into my new card. I've tried going to display, settings,
but it only detects one monitor, whichever is plugged into my original video
card, the NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

Dustin

I believe that your monitors are seeing your old video card as the 'master',
and not recognizing the new card. I'm not exactly sure what to do, but I
would try deleting the driver for the old card. If that doesn't work, I'd
take out the old v. card..... but your monitor is definitely not recognizing
your new card.
--
Jack