Sending pictures via E mail

I am having problems sending pictures via E mail. When I highlight a
picture I get an option to reduce the picture size. When I click OK, I
do not get a screen allowing me to address the E mail and the
attachment. What happened to my E mail screen? thanks

John,

What's the email client you're using? For Outlook Express, run these two
commands, from Start-Run dialog:

regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\msoe.dll"
"%programfiles%\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org