Sending pictures via E mail

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I am having difficulty sending pictures via E mail. After I highlight a
picture, I get, under File & Folder Tasks, an option to reduce the
picture size for ease of sending. After clicking OK I do not get a
screen allowing me to address the E-mail with the attachment. Any
suggestion on how to get the sending screen would be appreciated.

Blair

"John" <jwong@redshift.com> wrote in message
> I am having difficulty sending pictures via E mail. After I highlight a
> picture, I get, under File & Folder Tasks, an option to reduce the
> picture size for ease of sending. After clicking OK I do not get a
> screen allowing me to address the E-mail with the attachment. Any
> suggestion on how to get the sending screen would be appreciated.

Do you use Windows Explorer to select your picture? I always do and it
always works and thought this may be your problem if you are using some
other programme?
Blair

janna926

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2009

Hey, This is a bit old, but just in case... I had the same problem and here's the fix:

My husband just fixed it. He reset the default email as Outlook and then opened Thunderbird which triggered the prompt that asked if he wanted Thunderbird as the default, then Windows setup Thunderbird as the default using the right folder and version. It tool all of five minutes. I have bellyached over this for at least a month and a half ....