Frozen screen

July 29, 2005 3:20:02 AM

Using XP Home
After start up when I click on "user" I get a frozen screen, if I click on
anything nothing responds. In safe mode everything responds.
Help appreciated.

More about : frozen screen

July 29, 2005 12:04:28 PM

mystified wrote:

> Using XP Home
> After start up when I click on "user" I get a frozen screen, if I
> click on anything nothing responds. In safe mode everything responds.
> Help appreciated.

Something is starting with Windows that is failing. Without more
information from you about your computer, it is impossible to give you
focused troubleshooting. The problem could be caused by a corrupted
profile, bad drivers, malware, or even bad hardware. There is no way to
tell.

Help us help you. Go here to see how to ask a good newsgroup question.
Then come back with all pertinent details and someone will help you.

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers