larger size windows?

In XP Home, is there a way to increase the "standard" size of windows like
FreeCell and their contents so that they are easier to see? I have a high
resolution screen on my laptop which I would like to keep but would like to
have the individual contents larger. I've tried changing the dpi setting but
although that increases the size of the icons, it does not increase the size
of windows and their contents, Can it be done?

Jeff

I use ResizeEnable program from
http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/ResizeEnable/index.html. Simple but works
great to expand the size.

Frank

"news.microsoft.com" <jeff@naol.com> wrote in message
> In XP Home, is there a way to increase the "standard" size of windows like
> FreeCell and their contents so that they are easier to see? I have a high
> resolution screen on my laptop which I would like to keep but would like
> to have the individual contents larger. I've tried changing the dpi
> setting but although that increases the size of the icons, it does not
> increase the size of windows and their contents, Can it be done?
>
> Jeff

jeff

Thank you. I'll try it.

Jeff