NEED HELP WITH INSTALL of Notebook Kit...

steven

Hey all....
Im trying to install the software MS provided with the
Wireless-G Notebook Kit MN-820... I get to a certain
point with the Setup Wizard and it says
The wizard has detected a firewall on this computer... etc
Then it give me the option to remove the firewall and try
again OR Continue without disabling my firewall... I cant
get past this part... Ive disable my Norton Internet Pro.
didnt work... Ive even uninstalled it... and still no
go... I know Ive had ZoneAlarm before... and Ive
uninstll'd that for sure... Even if I continue without
disabiling... I still get to that one point where I need
to get the firewall off... Im 99% Ive removed everything
I need in terms of the firewall...
Funny thing is... I have the router hooked up and it
seems to be working fine....?? Ive registered the MAC
addy with my ISP and everything...
Can anyone help me get passed this one area?
Cheers in advance!
Steve

steven

Check wether ICF is enabled or not if so disable it
we can configure it manaully try manual configuration