Frozeninreality

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Hello. I do realize that first off a sony bravia isnt really considered a monitor, though thats what I use mine for =D I have the KDL-v4600 I believe...now heres what Im concerned/confused about. let me give this as example. Right here in this white text box if I look about a CM to the left of the | (the flashing line that indicates where you are typing) I see another | in gray. But its not only that...its anything really. I dont notice it as much on a dark background but any web pages its just terrible...i dont know if you call that a ghost image or not, but is my TV supposed to do this? Im renting it fortunatly so if its a problem Ill make them give me a different one lol. I just dont know enough about flat panel devices to troubleshoot this beast. Any responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh, Im running it at 1920x1080 just incase that info is needed. Also using an Nvidia 8800gt.

underbyte18

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
lul.

I will be buying a 40" Bravia W series at the end of the summer. I also have an 8800gt. I hope I have better luck.

Does this problem exist in other situations? Otherwise a quick fix may be a program called curser xp. Its just a program that you use to change your cursor to just about anything you want. I love it.

Just a guess but it might work .