Why does this happen ....

Hi all,

This is the second posting and i still have not sorted out the
problem....please could someone shed some light. My internet explorer seems
to be spewing out out-dated pages i have bbc.co.uk as my default page and
when i click on sport links i keep getting a page that was last updated back
on 7th of july which is very old news.
I have gone into tools options and deleted cookies, and delete files, but
still seem to get the same old page up constantly. Does internet explorer
hold some other means of cache that i need to clear in order to get this from
updating to a current page?

Thanks in advance for any information that you can give.

--
Peter

Hi,

It could be picking up a cached page on the server as well, so it may not be
your fault. Under Tools/Internet Options, click on settings under Temporary
Internet Files and ensure that the option to check for a newer version of
the page on every visit is ticked.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/